agv antivirus protection AGV Helmets Offroad , Agv ax 8 evo holygrab offroad yellow blue black helmets,dematic agv,prestigious agv free firewall,Superior Quality
the ax-8 evo is the new top of the carbon fibre agv helmets range for professional off-road use and was developed in collaboration with agv riders from the cross, enduro and supermotard championship series. the ax-8 evo consolidates agv’s position in the world of cross competition with an extremely original design and first class technical characteristics. the design differs from other helmets now on the market in that the chin guard has an immediate aesthetic impact with a wide steel grille protecting the front air vent which makes this helmet simply unmistakable.
- shell: the shell is made from layers of carbon fibre, aramid fibres and fibreglass to reduce the weight of the helmet and ensure a very high degree of safety. the ax-8 evo is available in xxs to xxxl sizes with three differing outer shell sizes.
- ventilation: the ivs (integrated ventilation system) features ducts hollowed into the shell to provide excellent air circulation inside the helmet and for better aerodynamic performance. the air vents on the front, on the chin guards and especially those on the edge of the visor ensure a constant flow of air inside the helmet. the rear extractors work with ducts hollowed into the eps to
remove hot, moist air from inside the helmet.
- inner liners: the sanitised, breathable dri-lex liners can be removed and washed, as can the retention strap cover thus ensuring perfect hygiene at all times for a helmet that, by its very nature, is used under extreme conditions. for the same reason, soft flexible covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric. unlike fabric, they don’t get soggy and are easier to clean with a brush or
sponge. the liners around the visor have been specially designed to accommodate cross goggles.
- functionality/safety: the shape of the helmet around the chin and the wider, softer edges cut down any interference with the collar and reduce the risk of impact trauma thanks to the “shock-absorber” function. the chin air vent is easily removed without the need for special tools and has been specifically designed to offer superb air flow and complete chin protection. on other helmets, the rider’s chin protrudes from the helmet due to the fact that the guard is smaller. despite the size of the chin air vent, its is undeniably sturdy thanks to its robust fibre construction which provides and excellent compromise between air-flow and durability. the peak can easily be adjusted by a central plastic screw below it and features external aluminium screws. the retention system is double d with double ring. the helmet weighs
just 1150 g (+/- 50 g) in m size.
- exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of ssl layers (fibreglass, aramid and carbon fibre)
- weight e2205: 1150 g (+/- 50 g) in m size
- chin guard base edge acts as shock-absorber
- ivs (integrated ventilation system) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better
- 3 front vents, 2 vents on the sides of the chin guard and 2 rear extractors
- chin air vent with easily removed protective steel grill which can be removed without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that
on the ax-8 dual evo
- fully removable, washable liners (including the flap on the strap) with specially designed cheek pads made to accommodate moto-cross goggles
- dri-lex sanitised fabrics. the fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- adjustable peak
- double d retention systemagv ax 8 evo holygrab
has the 100% money-back guarantee. if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your agv ax 8 evo holygrab
you have purchased at agv
low price guarantee new york , you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. in addition, in our online motorcycle
store you can discover the full range of product of the brand agv
and complete your order in offroad
products always at the best price.
agv - helmets - offroad,weight: up to 1100 gr,approval: ece-22.05,approval: dot,color: yellow,color: blue,color: black